Rinca and Komodo Tour (Onboard)
FLORES TOUR PACKAGES | Flores
- USD /pax, min 2pax
Day 1: Bali - Labuan Bajo - Rinca Island (LD)
The purpose today is to see the Komodo Dragon. this largest living lizard on earth lives on 3 islands: Rinca, Padar and Komodo, and some parts of West Flores. Its length can go up to 3 meters with weight of up to 90 kilos. Upon arrival at Labuan Bajo on the island of Flores you will be welcomed by the local guide and transferred to Labuan Bajo harbour. Here boarding to cross to less famous Rinca Island. Lunch on board. After about 1.5 hours sailing, you will reach Loh Buaya. Led by a local ranger for 2 hours soft trekking through forest and savannah. Komodo Dragons are often spotted on the way. From the highest point on this hike a beautiful panorama of the surrounding island.
Dinner at overnight on board.
Day 2: Komodo Island & Pink Beach - Labuan Bajo (BL)
Early breakfast on board and departure for Komodo Island. This trip over blue tropical waters and past hundreds of small islands will take approximately 3 hours until Pink Beach. Here lunch and time to discover the splendid underwater world of these reach waters. On to visit Komodo Island and make a walk about 1 hour with a local ranger in search of the Komodo dragons. During the visit wild buffalo, deer, pigs and various spcies of tropical birds like the Cockatoo can be seen.
Return to Labuan Bajo will take around 4 hours.
Upon arrival at the harbour transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Labuan Bajo - Bali (B)
Day free at leisure until departure transfer to airport for your flight to Bali, or to your other destination.
End of Tour
Surcharge for high season (01 July-31 Aug 2015) at USD 25/person
Surcharge for peak season (24 Dec 2014 – 05 Jan 2016) at USD 50/person
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes accommodation/meals/program as per itinerary
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 weeks before departure date (and 5 weeks before for tour departure in high/peak season period)
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 2 weeks before departure (and 1 month before departure for high/peak season)
- Price is subject to change without prior notice