Komodo and Rinca Tour
FLORES TOUR PACKAGES | Flores
- USD /pax, min 2pax
Day 1: Bali - Labuan Bajo
Upon arrival at Labuan Bajo on the island of Flores, you will be welcomed by the local guide and transfer to hotel for rest and overnight.
Day 2: Rinca, Pink Beach & Komodo Island (BL)
The purpose today is to see the Komodo Dragon. This largest living lizard on earth lives on 3 islands: Rinca, Padar & Komodo, and some parts of West Flores. its length can be up to 3 meters with weight of up to 90 kilos.
Early morning wake up call, breakfast at hotel then transfer to harbour. At approximately 6am depart for Komodo Island. This trip over blue tropical waters and past hundres of small islands will take about 4 hours. On the visit to Komodo Island make a walk for about 1 hour with a local ranger in search of the Komodo Dragons. During the visit wild buffalo, deer, pigs and various species of tropical birds like the Cockatoo can be seen.
At Pink Beach lunch and time to discover the splendid underwater world of these rich waters.
Onwards to Rinca. Led by a local ranger for 1 hour soft trekking through forest and savannah. Komodo Dragons are often spotted on the way. From the highest point on this hike a beautiful panorama of the surrounding islands.
Return to Labuan Bajo will take about 1.5 hours.
Upon arrival at the harbour, transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Labuan Bajo - Bali (B)
Day free at leisure until departure transfer to airport for your flight to Bali, or to your other destination.
End of Tour
Surcharge for high season (01 July-31 Aug 2015) at USD 25/person
Surcharge for peak season (24 Dec 2014 – 05 Jan 2016) at USD 50/person
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes accommodation/meals/program as per itinerary
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 weeks before departure date (and 5 weeks before for tour departure in high/peak season period)
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 2 weeks before departure (and 1 month before departure for high/peak season)
- Price is subject to change without prior notice