LOMBOK TOUR PACKAGES | Lombok
- USD /pax, min 2pax
Day 1: Arrival - Senggigi
Upon arrival in Lombok, meet and greet by your guide. Extensive explanation on the climbing preparation will be given. Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Senggigi.
Day 2: Senggigi - Sembalun Lawang (BLD)
At about 6am, leave the hotel heading east of Lombok for Sembalun Lawang Village, the starting point for the climb. Rest for a while waiting for a light preparation, and after everything gets ready, leave Sembalun Lawang for Tengengean and have rest at an Opened Stilt House – the native call it Berugak. From Tengengean proceed to Pade Balong Spring Water for Lunch. After lunch turn left to climb up to Cemara Sewu and Cemara Lima located at more ao less 2900 m above sea level. Establish tent and overnight here.
Day 3: Sembalun Lawang - Segara Anak Lake (BLD)
At 2am, set off to reach the top or peak of the volcano for Sunrise and the amazing scenery of surroundings. From the top then descend to Segara Anak Lake (this takes approximately 5 to 6 hours) to find good camping ground on the lake edge. There are hot springs nearby or you may even want to try a touch of fishing in the lake. Overnight at Segara Anak Lake.
Day 4: Segara Anak - Senaru - Kuta (BL)
Today depart early for climb to the rim before it gets hot, then it’s all down hill to Senaru on the north face of Mount Rinjani. This takes most of the day (5 to 6 hours) and van with driver is ready at the finish point to take you to Kuta.
Overnight in Kuta.
Day 5: Kuta - Departure (B)
Day free at leisure for rest or enjoy hotel facilities.
Transfer to airport for flight to your next destination.
End of Tour
Surcharge for high season (01 July-31 Aug 2015) at USD 25/person
Surcharge for peak season (24 Dec 2014 – 05 Jan 2016) at USD 50/person
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes accommodation/meals/program as per itinerary
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 weeks before departure date (and 5 weeks before for tour departure in high/peak season period)
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 2 weeks before departure (and 1 month before departure for high/peak season)
- Price is subject to change without prior notice