Ubud Cooking Class
BALI DAY TOURS | Activities
- USD 55/pax, min 2pax
Discover a fascinating introduction into the exotic ingredients and unique culinary heritage of Bali set in Balinese compound. This half-day cooking class will introduce you to the beautiful of Balinese culture and give you knowledge of Balinese herbs secret and some of the fresh ingredients that can be used for traditional medicine.
To start your lovely day, you will be taken to a traditional market for purchase of the ingredients. Then walk to the compound via ricepaddy fields. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by the warm Balinese village atmosphere, with some snacks served.
The highlight is the authentic Balinese cooking class that is set in the compound, where traditional kitchen is still used.
Besides delicious Balinese dishes, you will also be shown how to create Balinese traditional medicine using on traditional herbs and spices.
Fruit Carving Presentation by hands will be demonstrated to you after the cooking!
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes entrance fees/donation/parking (and meal if mentioned) as per itinerary.
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 days before departure date
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 3 days before departure date
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.