Elephant Safari and Fun Day Tour
BALI DAY TOURS | Activities
- USD /pax, min 2pax
Pick-up at your hotel and drive towards the west of the island via Munggu with a stop at Pura Sada (Sada Temple) in Kapal. This temple is one of the public temple which is important for Balinese Hindus. It was built by the King of Mengwi around the 12th century.
Next stop at on eof the Balinese compound in Tua Village. You will be taken for a short walk around the garden behind the house to discover its traditional home farming plantations, also look at the local people making the Hindu shrines. Coffee break will be provided here, before continue into the jungle of Bedugul for a short drive and photo-stops.
The journey continues towards the Elephant Park at Carang Sari village via the beautiful countryside of Petang, which is situated between the rice paddies, jungle, and the Ayung River. After lunch you will have an experience of riding the incredible elephant.
Spend for a moment leisure time in the park, before driving back to your hotel.
End of Tour
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is net per person
- The price includes entrance fees/donation/parking (and meal if mentioned) as per itinerary.
- The tour is using air-conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking guide
- Full payment to be received at least 3 days before departure date
- Payment is not refundable if the tour is cancelled within 3 days before departure date
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.